- Your solution, code are fully coupled with the Sitecore Web Site( default installation path).
- Your solution, code are exists outside theSitecore's web site location and we can use some post build process to deploy in sitecore folder.
3.Copy the below files from the newly created project location:
5. open the .csproj file that is Sitecore71.csproj from your sitecore instance location that is located in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Sitecore71\Website
6. delete the /Web.config/Web.Debug.config and the /Web.config/Web.Release.config file from the project
7. Add references toSitecore assemblies (Sitecore.Client.dll,Sitecore.Kernel.dll or other desired dlls.)
8. Set the "Copy Local" property on each of those assemblies to "false".
9. Add a folder "App_Config\Include” and add basic config file.
All visual studio setting has been done!!