- First to download the habitat demo site, cleanup and rename the project as per the requirement of the Project, and start working on the top up of the habitat.
- Second, create the solution from scratch means from blank solution.
- Physical Structure: Create file system structure (physical structure)
- Logical/Virtual Structure: Create Visual Studio Solution structure (logical Structure)
- Go to visual studio solution
- Navigate to feature > Add solution folder named Navigation > Add new project under Navigation
- Select location of the project > click on Browse > select physical project feature path>
- Create folder named > navigation > and select that path to store the newly created project
- Named the project as Code.
- Rename the Project name from Code to DubaiRTX.Feature.Navigation as per Helix naming principles.
- Select Project > Right Click>Property>
- Also, rename the Assembly name and default namespace name as highlighted to DubaiRTX.Feature.Navigation and save the solution
- The overall customer, partner or solution name
- The layer (optional for project layer modules)
- The logical module grouping (optionally)
- The module name
Done!! oops Also need to add Test Project as well,
Check the file structure of the Tests Project, everything should be under Tests folder
Yuppy, Build Successfully!!