- Installed the right version of Sitecore and WFFM that support the Sitecore Habitat Project, for example, currently, Sitecore 8.2 update 1 is compatible with habitat
- Change the configuration properly as per your Sitecore instance name, directory and source code path in gulpfile.js, gulp-config.js, z.Habitat.DevSettings.config File.
- Provide the required permission to your Sitecore instance > website folder
- Chose your project source code location at the time of node.js installation instead of the default location.
- Make sure you have installed the correct WFFM module with post-installation steps, try to avoid this installation using SIM.
- MongoDb service should be running in order to install WFFM. Otherwise, you will have an infinite loop in WFFM installation.
- Disable xDB configuration if you are not using XDB.
1st error: Habitat Gulp Task > 03-Publish-All-Project Failed
2nd Error : '05-Sync-Unicorn’ Invoke-WebRequest Error - 'Sitecore.ContentSearch.IIndexOperationsEx'
- Sitecore Experience Platform 8.2 Update 1 in Experience Platform or Experience Management mode
- Webforms for Marketers 8.2 Update 1 module. It should be installed prior to running Sync Unicorn gulp task.