- http://xp0.sc/sitecore/admin/PopulateManagedSchema.aspx?indexes=all: The remote server returned an error: (500)
- Sitecore 9 installation 503 error while requesting http://sc9u2.sc/sitecore/admin/PopulateManagedSchema.aspx?indexes=all
- Sitecore 9 Installation Fails on Step 14 of 14: "Error requesting http://sc9u2.sc/sitecore/admin/PopulateManagedSchema.aspx?indexes=all"
- "Handler "AutowiredPageHandlerFactory" has a bad module "ManagedPipelineHandler" in its module list"
- Error on UpdateSolrSchema step while calling PopulatedManagedSchema.aspx
Tuesday, September 4, 2018
Sitecore 9 Installation Failed: PopulateManagedSchema.aspx?indexes=all, "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error"
Are you installing the fresh Sitecore 9 and your script failed in the last step 14 of 14, and saying "The remote server returned an error: (500) Internal Server Error" or facing any of the below issues, then might be this post could be very useful for you.
We faced the similar error while installing Sitecore 9 Update 2, because I was configuring on the new machine with first time .Net/Sitecore installation.
The problem was due to missing ASP component (ASP, ASP.net 3.5 and ASP.net 4.7) on the IIS.
To install the missing component, follow the below steps:
Go to > Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features
Click > Turn Window Features on or off
Navigate To > Internet Information Services > World Wide Web Services > Application development features
o Asp.net 3.5
o Asp.net 4.7
And make sure, all three above option should be checked, if not checked it and click OK.
Hope, it will resolve the issue.
A quick walk through of Sitecore helix on how to setup a Sitecore website based on Helix Architecture from scratch/blank solutio...
Don’t want to save the duplicate data in the form? This is very basic requirement for each type of forms, Email id shoul...
Excited to share this great information, G o live with Sitecore 9 update1 on Azure PaaS. We dared to opt the...
Your Sitecore Analytics Dashboard is not updating properly or updating very Slow? Sitecore Analytics Dashboard is based on the...