So you have to plan your sessions in a way to get most out of the conference.
- Getting started
- Development and IT
- Marketing strategy, innovation,
- Sitecore optimization
- E-commerce experience
Now, you need to choose the right track or the combination of track based on your current roles, future aspiration, interest, favorite speaker, topics etc
1. Topic: Data-driven Sitecore: Getting a unified view of the customer to drive targeted marketing experiences
Speaker: Tim Ward, CEO CluedIn
Time: 11:45 – 12:30 A.M
Justification: I Picked this session because of the Bank case study.
2. Topic: Enabling your marketing team to 'run' with Sitecore
Speaker: Pamela King, Sitecore Strategist, TechSense Solutions
Christine Toto,Marketing Technology Manager,PMI
Date: Tuesday, October 9th
Time: 12:45 – 1:30 P.M
3. Topic: Driving innovation in the automotive customer experience: Volvo Cars digital transformation
4. Topic: EXM Live! The magic of email automation
5. Topic: .NET Core and 9.1 architecture
Speaker: Kern Nerskind Nightingale, Senior Product Manager,Sitecore
Justification: What a great combination, one of my personal favorite – Kern and Stephen Pope
6. Topic: Finding value in your data: Using Sitecore's Analytics tools to generate business impact
7.Topic: Catching up with Google, Apple, Facebook, and Amazon: Leveraging the right data sets to drive personalized experiencesSpeaker: Derek Barka,Chief Technology Officer,SilverTech
8. Topic: A practical guide to partnership between IT and marketing
9. Topic: Unlocking the power of Marketing Automation
and Email Experience Manager
10. Topic: Using A/B testing and personalization to increase revenue by 22%
Justification : Red Carnation Hotel, case study on A/B testing and personalization
Speaker: Thomas Eldblom,CTO,Pentia
1.5 Day – MVP Summit
I am Excited for my first MVP summit with lots of good session and group discussion.
See you there..