- List of emails: - need to provide the list of email subscription which will use in the EXM module to send the email.
- Email Delivery Configuration: It could be email cloud or custom SMTP
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Go to web.config file of the root folder of the application
- Change the default setting to custom SMTP setting from web config
- Search the key called “eds:define” in the web.config and make sure the value should be “CustomSMTP”
- Open the EXM module >
- Go to sitecore application launch pad, click on email experience manager under marketing application:
All set, ready to go, but wait “prevention is better than Cure”
Hope this article will Help You.